12 Week Semesters:
Summer ’22: 7/18/22-8/12/22
Fall: 9/12/22-12/9/22 (break for Thanksgiving 11/21/22-11/27/22)
Break from 12/10-1/1
Summer ’23: 4 week mini session TBA
Our 2022 Pricing:
- 1 Class/Week: $190 (12 total classes)
- 2 Classes/Week: $350 (24 total classes)
- 3 Classes/Week: $450 (36 total classes)
- Unlimited (4+ Classes/Week): $510 (48+ classes)
- ***Adult pricing separate, view HERE
Level and Age Placement:
- DancerGarten JR: 18 months-2 1/2 years
- DancerGarten: Ages 2 1/2-4
- Ready, Set, Dance: Ages 3-5
- Pre: Ages 4 1/2-6
- Level 1: Ages 7-9
- Level 2: Ages 10-12
- Level 3: Ages 11+, with experience/skill or instructor placement
- Level 4: Ages 12+, advanced
- Teen: Ages 11+, NOT advanced
- Adult: Ages 18+, new or experienced
- *All ACRO levels are based on skill- see our Acro Level Breakdown List.
My Child is…… What classes can they take?
Dancers are placed in their age level FIRST then after they begin class an instructor can move them up if their ability supersedes their age level!
- 1 year old: 1 1/2 year olds can take DancerGarten JR with parent accompany
- 2 years old: DancerGarten JR, Dancergarten at mature/independent 2 1/2
- 3 years old: DancerGarten, Ready-Set-Dance!
- 4 years old: DancerGarten, Ready-Set-Dance!, Pre level classes at mature 4 1/2
- 5 years old: Ready-Set-Dance!, Pre Ballet, Pre Jazz/Lyrical, Pre Acro, Pre Hip Hop, Tap 1
- 6 years old: Pre Ballet, Pre Jazz/Lyrical, Pre Acro, Pre Hip Hop, Tap 1
- 7 years old: Theater 1-2, Acro, Ballet 1-2, Tap 1, Hip Hop 1, Jazz/Lyrical 1-2, Hip Hop 1-2
- 8 years old: Theater 1-2, Acro, Ballet 1-2, Tap 2, Hip Hop 1, Jazz/Lyrical 1-2, Hip Hop 1-2
- 9 years old: Theater 1-2, Acro, Ballet 1-2, Tap 2, Hip Hop 1, Jazz/Lyrical 1-2, Hip Hop 1-2
- 10 years old: Theater 1-2, Acro, Ballet 1-2, Tap 2, Tap 3 (w/ exp), Hip Hop 1-2, Hip Hop 3 (w/ exp), Jazz/Lyrical 1-2
- 11 years old: Theater 3, Acro, Ballet 3-4, Tap 3, Tap 4 (adv. w/ exp), Hip Hop 3 , Hip Hop 3-4, Teen Jazz/Lyrical, Teen Lyrical
- 12+ years old: Theater 3, Theater 4 (w/ exp.), Acro, Ballet 3-4, Tap 3, Tap 4 (adv. w/ exp), Hip Hop 3, Hip Hop 3-4, Hip Hop 4 (adv. w/ exp), Teen Jazz/Lyrical, Teen Lyrical,
- ADULTS: Zumba, Adult Team, Adult Tap, Adult Jazz/Hip Hop
The art of mixing gymnastics skills with dance technique. As seen in most advanced dance choreography. This is a great program that enhances a dancers ability and range of choreography in other genres! We follow Acrobatic Arts syllabus with certified licensed instructors and gymnastics coaches on staff.
Emphasis on feeling the music that we dance to, musicality. Expressive.
Movement that stems from ballet technique, many different styles within the genre, a great class to also learn technique that will be applied across all genres.
Inventive movements, expressive. Will use ballet/jazz technique.
Combo class of jazz, hip hop, ballet, and tap for preschool aged dancers!
Instrument of the feet! Our tap program is very new school and exploratory.
Mostly jazz technique to the music of show tunes! Very expressive and fun.
Previous dancers or NEW! Classes in Jazz/Hip Hop and Tap for beginners or experienced. We also offer a “team” class that focuses on Jazz/Hip Hop with fun choreography for dancers with some experience either as children or through our adult classes. Performances locally optional.
Fun, upbeat, fast moving class. High energy and a ton of fun. A great place for kids to let out creativity and MOVE. We also offer a “boys” hip hop class that is geared towards more masculine movement following inspiration from Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, and other well-known pop culture males open to anyone.
Our intro to dance! This is a fun class for new dancers starting with mature 2 year olds to age 4. We have a TON of fun in this class focusing on following directions, fundamentals of movement with gross and fine motor skills, and learning how a dance class operates.
The backbone of dance training. Ballet is a structured class that your dancer will see the most technique advancements in. Pointe work will begin for for ballet students who have been given the green light to purchase pointe shoes and start pointe work.
Our resident competitive dance team RCDT.