Reality Competitive Dance Team (RCDT)
Lead by Caroline Behan and Emily Erdman
RCDT is the official competitive dance team of The Body Barre.
To join the RCDT, the dancer must be at least 5 years old and complete at least 1 of the 2 available weeks of “boot camp” at the end of August that will serve as the audition onto the team and placement into competition pieces for the year.
Mini: Ages 5-9
“You make your own reality”
To register for “Boot Camp”, click HERE.
All inquiries for RCDT can be emailed directly to RCDTQBY@gmail.com
WHY JOIN RCDT?
- Opportunities to perform/work with guest artists/companies
- A heightened dance experience beyond the recreational setting
Students’ tuition will cover all required classes RCDT offers for their level.
ADDITIONAL costs include but are not limited to:
- Competition entry fees
- Costumes, required team apparel and uniforms
- Additional rehearsal time (schedules sent out monthly)
- Additional rehearsals will be at the discretion of the choreographer and can be increased or decreased in frequency at any time
- Small/ large group rehearsals are $10 a rehearsal per 30 minutes
- Line or production rehearsals are $5 a rehearsal per 30 minutes
- Private lessons for solo/duo/trio (optional)
- Students who are offered a solo and choose to accept are required to have at least two 30 minute privates per month at $25 a lesson
- Students who are offered a duo/trio and choose to accept are required to have at least two 30 minute privates per month at $15 a lesson